Sunday, January 11, 2015

Simple Sunday







Faux fur vest || TJ Maxx
Shirt || Target
Skinnies || Old Navy
Clutch || Family Heirloom 
Shoes || Old Navy
Necklace || Wal Mart 
Coffee Thermas || Target

Today we had a super laid back cousins birthday party/ Cowboy's game watching. What a heart breaker!! I love this outfit simply because it is SIMPLE yet it's a little fancy with the faux fur vest and chunky jewels. You will learn that I love pattern mixing. Plaids and floral are always a fun little quirk to any outfit.



















7 comments:

  1. Quite possibly the best shoes I've ever seen! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool outfit! I love it when there's that piece of intrigue / element of surprise! Now to take you with me shopping.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vest! I need to do some shopping at TJ MAXX and Old Navy now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love your whole outfit!!! especially the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE!
    I am so happy The Blog Love Project directed me to your blog! We have a similar lifestyle and frankly I love reading about yours!
    Thanks for the Outfit Idea :)

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies!! The shoes were only 6 bucks!! Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete