Friday, January 2, 2015

Santa Fe Vacation Wardrobe Wishlist
















































My man and I are getting so excited about our Anniversary getaway. I'm getting Sante Fe wardrobe ready by checking out my favorite shop The Rollin' J Boutique. Here are a few of my faves that I'll most definitely be purchasing for our trip! I'm in love with all things fur, turquoise, plaid, and fringe. These are super cute for a relaxed weekend getaway. Even if we spend every night in cooking and sipping tequila in front of our fireplace in our cottage, I'll sure be wearing some of my favorite looks. Enjoy and shop each picture with the link below. 

All pictures are property of the Rollin J Boutique and used with their permission.  










Shop Here!

10 comments:

  1. Your style is SO awesome!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute things are in here. I am Earring obsessed! Those are definitely adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yall! The earrings are a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tacos & tequila shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, those are adorable!! My maternity wardrobe has been pretty plain and can't wait to get back into my pre-bump attire! Have an amazing trip! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank yall!! I know pregnancy is such an amazing journey, but by the end we are all chomping to wear our pre baby clothes!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy with your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tacos & Tequila! How fun :) Enjoy your trip and please share when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your picks especially that buffalo plaid shift dress :) You are going to look beautiful no matter what you wear, though :)
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Tacos & Tequila tank! All of it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete