Sunday, January 25, 2015

January Favorites



Hello beauties and happy Monday! I wanted to introduce ya'll to my three favorite purchases of this month. These are things that I use on the daily and simply couldn't live without. Choosing my top three this month was very difficult for me. I hope you enjoy these items as much I have this past month!




1} My Chi Chi clutch never gets too far from me on a daily basis. I love its multi color and funky pattern. It goes great with tons of my outfits. Somedays I find it hard to broaden my horizons when it comes to a new "grab and go" bag. This clutch is the perfect size for my card, cash, lip color, and phone. You can find this beauty at one of my faves The Rollin' J.
 
 


2} My Too Faced Melted Coral is my absolute new favorite lip color. I can apply it when I'm ready to finish off  my look and it last all day long. It doesn't leave that dry flakey stained lip look either. My lips look conditioned, soft, and beautifully coral. I highly recommend finding your perfect shade.  
 
 
 
 
 
3} Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel is the perfect polish for the busy working lady or momma. There is no light needed to cure your mani. Just do two  coats of your color of choice and finish it with one coat of the Miracle Gel Top Coat. The first time I used it I didn't read the instructions { shocking right?? } and didn't know there was even a top coat. That manicure lasted a little over a week without chipping. I was pretty pleased. I'm on my second manicure with the top coat and it's going great. I'm about five days in, and not one chip. I use my hands a lot in water from doing dishes, bath time for the babes, and washing hair at work. Check this our to Find Your Perfect Match Quiz. I bought mine at Target.
 
 
Let's make it a great week! I have tons of new pieces and looks to share with you this week. Featuring pieces from Southern Jewel and Livin' The Dream Boutique. Also if you might be interested I have a few ad spaces left up for grabs. Visit my "Sponsor" page for prices and all details. Please feel free to email me at any time with questions or just want to have some girl talk. jordanhfinney@gmail.com
 
XOXO,
 
     Jordan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment