Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Daily Make Up Routine










 
 
 
These are my top five go to's when it comes to my everyday make up routine. I love to keep my look super simple.
 
1. Too Faced BB Cream this has great coverage with a great airy feel.  It doesn't give your face that caked on feel.
 
2. Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer I am very fair skinned and am always looking for ways  to give my face a little color without looking orange. This is the perfect mix of shimmering pink, white, tan, and brown.
 
3. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes I am new to this mascara and let me tell you I'm a total fan! My lashes go for miles!
 
4. Too Faced Melted Since Tarte discontinued my absolute favorite shade of coral I have been on the look out for it's replacement.  I have been introduced to this gorgeous coral color, and we have become the best of friends.
 
5. Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy This has been my all time favorite eyeshadow shade of mine for years. I have worked at ULTA as a stocker and hair stylist and have seen so many shades and I always come back. 
 
All products can be bought at ULTA 
 

3 comments: