Sunday, January 18, 2015

Boho Chic





 
 
Dress || Vintage Find
 
Faux Fur Vest || The Rollin' J
 
Turquoise Squash Blossom Earrings || Teskey's
 
Rosary || Vintage Find
 
 
 
When I pieced this outfit together all I could think of was Boho Chic!! I absolutely adore this amazing flowy dress. A friend's mother in law was cleaning her closet out and I called a quick dibs on it. One of my favorite places to go looking for great vintage clothing is Alley Cat Collectives. I don't always like to just wear what is in the stores right now. Leaving your own eclectic mark on your wardrobe is what having taste is all about. This has been branded into me by my sweet mother, the woman who gave me my style and looks!
 
This is the first of many times I'm sure I'll be sharing this wonderful faux fur vest with ya'll. I love it just for the simple fact that it can literally go with anything. With its gorgeous ivory color it flows with any color or pattern. It compliments this floral patter perfectly.
 
With Santa Fe coming up in less than  two weeks I've been making my packing list. I do believe this outfit could come in super handy for a night of cocktails with locals.
 
Happy Monday! I have a week full of great outfits for everyday life and even a beauty review. It's my first, so we together will see how we like them! Thank you so much for your continued reading. Please feel free to ask questions or want to talk to please contact me!
 
 
XOXO,
  Jordan
 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit. I love your style & you put outfits together. To bad we are not close, because you could so help me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would so love that!! How are those sweet babes?

    ReplyDelete