Friday, January 30, 2015

Be Mine






Heart Sweater || The Rollin' J 
 
Sequin Mint Skinnies || The Rollin' J
 
Cheetah Wedges || Southern Jewlz
 
 
This weekend we are welcoming the "love" month, February. It is a super busy month for be being that the first is my husband's birthday, our Santa Fe trip is this month, our 2nd wedding anniversary is the ninth, and I'm planning Pecos' second annual Valentines party the 13th. I would be lying if I told you I didn't like to be busy. I love to hustle and bustle about.
 
I wanted to bring ya'll a super cute Valentine outfit perfect for a casual date night or Valentines party. It comes mainly from my favorite The Rollin' J. This pink heart sweater is super light weight and soft. It is absolute heaven to wear and you can look great while enjoying it's comfort. You all know by now that I'm a sucker for anything sequin and mint is one of my favorite colors. I just couldn't pass them up, and currently they are on sale for 20 percent off. I topped the look off with my current faves from Southern Jewlz my cheetah wedges. When I received this in the mail Tuesday I wanted to test their comfort so I strapped on those bad boys and went grocery shopping. Surprisingly they are very comfortable, and I think I could totally survive a date night in them.
 
Next week I have a post planned on how to take the heart sweater and create a few different looks for this Valentines
 
Happy Weekend!!
 
XOXO,
Jordan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment