Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hello 2015!!


2015 Resolutions for Western Homestead! 

1} PLAN ~ having my first year of blogging behind me the one thing I have learned is that details matter!! From this point forward I will be ahead of the game with blog planning from material, outfits, and especially the photography! I'm ready to gain some followers in the year to come! 


2} CREATE ~ I will spend more time this year doing what I love! I will draw, paint, write down what inspires me and make it come to life! Whether that be in a painting or an actual outfit. 

3} FREE TO BE ME ~ since motherhood I have put my personal style on the back burner. I have always been indentified in life for my style it's time to take back what was once mine and rock it I want to inspire women to be who they want to be I love looking good no matter if it's date night or I'm feeding cattle 


4} MAKE HUSBAND TIME ~ I get so caught up in being the so called perfect mother that I let the love of my life slip away. I'm booking our first ever vacation together to Sante Fe next week. Yes, we've been together for 6 years and never had a vacation. I'm so excited! 

5} LIVE ~ this year I will not sit back and say what if! I'm jumping in! This is the life the Lord has blessed me with and I'm going to live it to the fullest for His glory! 

Happy 2015! May your year be full of blessings and happiness! 









No comments:

Post a Comment