Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Four Days to a Tidy Holiday Ready Home


If you're anything like me you're constantly juggling the small minions and trying to keep a tidy oasis like home for your hard working man. I fail daily at this, BUT I have devised myself a plan to get in a better routine. Also we are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time. We are having my mom, sister and her hubby, and inviting a few of the brave men and women who serve our country from Shepard Air Force Base. I want to have a spic and span home so everyone can come and enjoy themselves. 

It seems I always have the one to two hour window { nap time } to get my housework done. Most days lately with the little man not sleeping I've snuck a nap along with them. This next week is crunch time! 

I have always tried to fit all my housework into one day and it just doesn't work for me. I've broke the house down by rooms into four days. Of course there are things I do on a daily basis. Here we go!!






I hope you find my cleaning schedule helpful for not only getting your home holiday ready, but on a week to week basis! 

What are some of y'all's most unfavorite household chores?! One of my many is laundry!! 







2 comments:

  1. Putting away laundry and unloading the dishwasher!!! Oh, and hanging up all the clothes I try on and throw in my floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um so guilty of all of these! I'd rather just play with kids and cuddle and have a robot do the rest!

    ReplyDelete