Friday, November 7, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude:What Will You Bring to the Dinner Table?


I'm getting a little bit of a late start to this, but I had an epiphany this morning!! With each Thanksgiving we are bustling here and there from grocery store to grocery store trying to find canned cranberries, pie crust, or a last minute table arrangement. I just wanted to open the floor to my readers throughout this month of what you will be bringing to the dinner table this Thanksgiving. This is a fun way to not only share your favorite fall dish recipe, but also what you bring to the table as a friend and family member. Are you the "crazy aunt", the leader, the glue that keeps everyone together?! I also feel along with thankful for our many blessings that we stop and thank Jesus for the way He made us! We were created in His image and we are all His children. The floor is open to anyone blogger or not. I'm always up to making new friends, I don't know about yall?! Feel free to share pictures, links, and whatever else you might be comfortable sharing with us!!

To join in please send your piece along with your favorite recipe and any other links and photos you'd like to share to jordanhfinney@gmail.com There is not a limited number of entries I'm willing to share, come one come all!! Pass the word along to your friends and family also! Let's come together this Thanksgiving and share the love!!

Happy Friday!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment