Monday, November 10, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude:Jennifer Crawley


Happy Monday friends! Here's our first write in from a fellow blogger friend, Jennifer Crawley!! Check her blog out!

Good morning! Thanksgiving is a big, big deal for us. My husband is the baby of five and everybody is married with a few kids (2,2,3,5,5), so it's crowded. And fun! My sisters-in-law are all older than me, so I guess you could say that I'm the fun, young, pretty, smart, charming beauty. Haha! Kidding! But in all honesty, I guess I'm the funny one. The one who is witty and keeps people laughing. I'm also the designated broccoli and rice casserole bringer. Pretty big title to have. We love our broccoli and rice. I'm a dessert bringer, too. I love to cook and bake! This year I will also appoint myself as sweet potato bringer if my sister-in-law tries to bring canned yams again this year. Girl, no. You know they gotta be fresh! None of those Sweet Sam canned yams. Never. Like, ever. Lol! When I say we have to cook for an army, it's no joke. There is usually around 40-50 people that show up to my inlaws'. Just typing this out to you is making me really excited! I'm not really close to my sisters-in-law, but I always look forward to seeing all of them! [FYI: my FIL had his first four kids with his first wife and then had Caleb with his wife he has now, so the other kids aren't as close to Caleb or myself. That's ok! They don't know what they're missin'! We fabulous!] 




A couple of years ago I made a cool turkey out of fruit and it was a big hit with the kidlets. Cool mom up in here!  I plan on making one this year also. Of course, I saw it on le Pinterest. I'm not sure what kind of dessert I will bring this year yet. 

Anyways, if you have any questions, send me a text or email! Adios! 



Visit Jennifer's blog today!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks! I'm famous lol! I am loving all of your Thanksgiving pins on Pinterest. It looks like y'all will have a pretty fabulous feast!

    ReplyDelete