Tuesday, October 28, 2014

{ Halloween Pajama Party }


If you know me you know that I'm usually always running behind...hey I'm a newbie to this two sweets thing! We decided to join in on the virtual pajama party, BUT we are a few days late. Never the less we shall join and enjoy!!! Here are my sweets in their one of many Halloween pajamas. I'm a freako about Holliday baby clothing! I failed to get both of them in one picture because Taos decided on an early bedtime tonight.  


Pecos in her Halloween candy pjs along with her Halloween Hello Kitty's. 


We are reading one of my all time Halloween faves! It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!



My sweet little man in his pumpkin hat...sometimes a boys just gotta crash out shirtless! 

All our Jammie's can be found at Target...shocking right?! Can't wait to show off our costumes and see y'all's! Have spooktastic night!













No comments:

Post a Comment