Friday, October 10, 2014

Few Fall Fashion Faves

Fall Fashions have always been my favorite!! I'm a natural red head and along comes with that is the pale skin which has never made me a short wearer. I'm always excited to see the turn of season with cooler temperatures and layering clothing. I'm a big time bargain hunter. As a mother I'm sure you understand the total guilt trip you might give yourself as a mother when you buy yourself clothes. That's why I am such a Target fan!! Great fashions for great prices! 


This season I have to say my absolute favorite trend is overalls! The farmer look is hot! Being a mom of two I love the idea of overalls. I'm not constantly pulling my pants up or shoving my shirt down. Everything is nicely covered!! An extra plus is the nice pockets on your chest. It's so handy to shove my cash, keys,phone, or whatever else I might need to carry on me. I have had great luck finding the cutest overalls at Target. I have a dark denim and a washed out denim with little distress to the knee area. They come at a great price of $34.99. Another great thing about overalls is that you can create so many looks with just one pair of overalls. On the warmer days I like pair them with cute solid or printed tank tops, or my favorite v neck shirt. With the cooler weather I love wearing flannels which are hot this fall all on their own or just my favorite solid or printed long sleeved tee. 



I have also found my new favorite denim jacket at Target. It has a hooded collar with sweatshirt sleeves. I have been on the lookout for the perfect denim jacket and finally found it this season. I love the waist length and front flap pockets.  It works great for layering or scarves as does any denim jacket for fall. Along with my love of its versatility the price made me fall even more in love with of $34.99.


When it comes to shoes for fall I always turn to my Minnetonka knee high fringe boots. I absolutely love those boots! They go great with big sweater and leggings for a fringy chic comfy look, or with denim for a more dressy look. This season I found these great ankle fringe boots at drumroll please....yet again Target!! These have been my go to shoe the past couple weeks. I love wearing them with my skinnies, overalls, or cuffing my jeans just enough to show off the fringe. These also come at the great price of $34.99. 



I'm also still rocking my Crossed by Gypsy Soule flip flops. I just can't put down this look just yet. I love the comfort and sparkle they offer. The October Soule of the Month is to die for!! Whoever said you can't mix brown and black I'm sorry to say was just plain wrong!! 


As far as jewelry goes my go to has always been Crossed by Gypsy Soule. They never fail me with great beaded cuffs and very elegant stones in their pieces. They also just came out with some wonderful pieces for this fall. I encourage you to take a look. Bracelets starting at just $11.99, necklaces starting at $8.99, and earrings starting at $9.99. They have something for everyone and each occasion. 



I hope you have found these fun new looks helpful. I also love to to make each look my very own by adding military pins, costume jewelry brooches, patches, and many other things. As my buddy Pharrell Williams says "The same is LAME." 








 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment