Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Crossed by Gypsy Soule Month of May


What an exciting month for my Crossed by Gypsy Soule business!  First off I'm a little excited to share that I'm the top seller of the company! All my hard work of booking parties has paid off. Since I began with the company back in November I have averaged a little over $1,000 a month in sales. The product speaks for itself. Who doesn't jump at the chance to host a party where you earn FREE Crossed by GYPSY SOULE flip flops?!?! It's very simple...just set a date with your Soule Sister (ME) and get emails of your guest to me for party evites! You can make your party as simple as you want or tend to every small detail. Just plan a fun girl's night in to design some killer blingy flip flops!! 

I'm also looking for women who like to "live by their own rules" to join my team!! Women who want to follow their dreams and that aren't afraid to be who they really are! You can make your own schedule and throw parties for a living. How much better can it get then that?! Contact me at jordanhfinney@gmail.com for more information. 


This month's hostess exclusives are awesome!! We are offering three super cute pair of flip flops retailed at $130 for just $99 to all hostesses with each $500+ party!! What a steal!! Better hurry and book your party this month, it'll be over before you know it! 

Throughout the whole month of May I am donating all my commission to the Humane Society of Wichita County. I have always been a huge animal lover, and thought what a great way I could give back to my community. If you would like to support the cause you can always shop at www.crossedbygypsysoule.com/JFinney

Be on the look out for all the great specials coming in June!! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!! 

Dream it. Love it. Live it. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment