Sunday, January 5, 2014

What makes me ME!!


My name is Jordan Finney. I first and foremost am a Christian, wife, mother, daughter, friend, hairdresser, & am Independent Soule Sista at Crossed by Gypsy Soule. I have a huge love for hair, fashion,& the cowboy way of life! 
I was born and raised on the Switch House Ranch in Archer County. I went to college at Weatherford College where I met the love of my life, Cameron, and completed hair school and an associates degree. After I attended the University of North Texas fashion design program. I didn't quite get finished before we found out we were expecting Miss Pecos Jane!!  We lived in Decatur where my husband day worked all over. It was hard having a new baby without family close by and Cameron being gone all the time. I made it through thankfully by the grace of God!! In September we were blessed to move back to the family ranch. My husband is currently working for my uncle taking care of his cattle and helping my dad out. I'm so thankful to be surrounded by family and I'm able to work again doing hair in my mom's hair shop, Toots Beauty Shop. We found out at the end of October that we are expecting baby #2, and we couldn't be any more excited!! They're telling us it's looking like we get to have a BoY!! 
God has blessed us tremendously and we are so excited to see what this new year has to offer us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment