Thursday, January 9, 2014

40 Week Journey to Baby Finney #2:Week 16


Whoo hoo!! Hello week 16!! Only 4 weeks away from the half way point!! Makes me so super excited!! 

This last week was a little bit a tough one as I battled a bladder infection and of course the lovely things that come along with it. Back pain, annoying urgency...more than usual, and just plain icky feeling!! But finally feeling better after a week of antibiotics! Also hello anxiety! Something I have never dealt with in my life. Big crowds and loud obnoxious people tend to make me feel like an elephant is siting on my chest and I'm about go Miranda on folks! But thankfully a little fresh air, sunshine, and quiet tend to settle me right down. 

On the bright side I'm beginning to feel small flutters!! Can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for some kicks!!

Had my 16 week check up today. Pecos and Marmie got to come with me! This was special to me, because it's the first time my mom has ever gotten to go to a prenatal visit with me. We heard little man's heartbeat which is strong and healthy. My stomach is measuring right on track, so happy happy is this Momma!  Now if I can patiently wait for week 20 to get here for my next sonogram to confirm healthy growing and that indeed I am growing a little boy in my belly! 

Until next week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment